Saturday, September 22, 2012

Movie Matinee

Matinees are the best.  Ticket prices are lower, and it is such a fun way for my husband and I to spend a few hours together on a Saturday.  And, the money you save on the ticket can be spent on popcorn.

I love popcorn, and even though they charge way too much, I buy it, and enjoy it.  It is one of my predictable movie behaviors.  Besides the lower ticket prices, I like going to the matinee because is usually less crowded which is a big deal for me.  I have this weird thing about movie theaters, I have to get there way too early, get kinda panicky if there are "too" many people in the theater, and after the movie is over, I sit and watch all the credits.  Anyway, more than you cared to know but oh well.  Now on to what movie did we see?

Trouble With the Curve.

  Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams (love her) and Justin Timberlake to name a few.  I thought it was well worth watching.  Maybe a bit predictable, but a good movie that was enjoyable, and I am glad we saw it.  Some movies really are not fun to sit through, and I am tense for the duration of the show, and leave the theater exhausted and unsettled.  I like to be entertained, sit back and relax, enjoy the show, and eat my popcorn. This was a good movie to do just that.

I am still quilting, just have nothing to show for it right now.  Hopefully there will be some photos to share next week.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your company.
Esther

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fun afternoon at the movies. I too love matinees and popcorn.

    ReplyDelete