Thursday, November 1, 2012

Small Stuff


I made a couple new shirts for my grandson Ethan.


It seems for a variety of  reasons,  (a baby shower, visiting puppy, stomach trouble, convalescent care of Steve's mom, and other assorted life activities), I have not done much sewing or quilting.  This has both positive and negative effects.  I had to slow down a bit over the last week, and it has actually been kind of nice.  Time to take a breath, and not put so much pressure on myself.  I had a few days with a stomach bug that while it didn't knock me out. it did trip me up a bit.  I'm all better now, and because of the short break I am anxious to get back to sewing.  Steve's mom has been moved to a rehabilitation care center.  Her attitude is generally good, pain levels from low to high, and we take things day by day.  

Thanks for reading, I do appreciate your company.

Esther

2 comments:

  1. The shirts are adorable!I'm sorry you've been feeling unwell but glad to hear you're on the med. It's good that Steve's mom is in a rehab center, I hope she continues to improve. Hang in there, and enjoy your sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirts! I'm sure they will be loved.
    You take care of yourself! We are here if you need to vent.

    ReplyDelete