Wednesday, April 17, 2013

No excuses

I don't really have any good excuses for not posting.  Life is good and busy, but there just hasn't been a lot of post worthy events going on.  Spring is beautiful, the kids are relatively healthy, and I have been working as much as I can on my Storm at Sea.

I did take a quilting break Tuesday when I was watching Holly.  She helped me make this granola.
Then during her nap I made her these bloomers and dress.



Sewing for these little girls is such fun.  I ended my nearly two months of no fabric purchases, and bought some fun fabric for summer dresses.  

And I continue with the running, progressing weekly, and I am pleased.  Thanks for your support.

Esther

2 comments:

  1. Fun to have little helpers! A week and two days before our daughter gets married. Cant seem to settle to anything. My longarm has been empty for almost a month! The longest time since the beginning. Good to hear your running is going well. Such a good way to do it, at your own pace. No pun intended :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress & bloomers re too cute! What fun!

    ReplyDelete