This was a quicker than I thought project that made a huge difference.
I have this great comfy glider that I love, but the denim type upholstery was really dingy and I thought how fun it would be if I recovered it. I was hesitant for a long time thinking it would be more difficult than it was, but when I finally decided to tackle it, no problems. I took the back, seat, and each arm pad, and used them to trace a pattern. Basically it was like making a tight fitting pillow case.
My biggest concern was how to tackle the industrial snaps that were on the arm cushions, and on the wooden arms of the glider. Ah ha, I just cut out a button hole, or really a "snap hole", and pushed the original snap through the new cover and snapped them onto the chair frame. Easy.
Thanks for reading,